Massachusetts Wedding Venues & Reception Locations
As a DJ, I have traveled to many great wedding reception sites in MA over the years. I wanted to share a few of the best ones with you. These are Massachusetts wedding venues we’ve either DJ’d, heard or read about. If you have found a wedding reception location already, Chris Kellogg can help you DJ your special day in Massachusetts by calling 413-206-9497.
Massachusetts is a beautiful state. It has rolling hills, and beautiful landscapes that will make for great wedding photos no matter what time of the year you come to get married. There are so many wedding reception sites that are just truly breathtaking. Many celebrities choose to get married in MA because of it’s beauty and closeness to Boston.
Western MA Wedding Sites
1. The Log Cabin and The Delaney House in Holyoke, MA – With the Log Cabin, the Delaney House and Log Rolling: Catering By The Cabin, no matter where in Western Massachusetts or Northern Connecticut you choose to hold your wedding, you can rest assured that your day will happen your way. These are premiere Massachusetts wedding venues and terrific MA reception locations.
2. The Deerfield Inn in Deerfield MA – The perfect Massachusetts wedding venue awaits in Deerfield. We offer a magical indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception. Contact them for available wedding packages.
3. Cranwell Resort and Spa – Cranwell offers a 60-mile view of the surrounding hills in Lenox, Massachusetts. Feast at a wedding banquet for up to 200 in our historic 3,000 square-foot Sloane’s Ballroom featuring a marble dance floor and 16 foot high windows. Or plan an elegant tented outdoor event in the Berkshires. No matter what season, Cranwell Resort and its dedicated staff would be honored to be a part of the most important day in your history.
4. Old Sturbridge Village – Set on over 200 acres of pristine New England countryside in Sturbridge, Massachusetts, Old Sturbridge Village is the perfect location for your New England wedding. In addition to a dedicated staff, countless photo locations, indoor and outdoor ceremony sites and two attractive venues for your reception, the possibilities are endless!
5. Springfield Marriott – From the marble floored, chandeliered lobby to the simply magnificent Grand Ballroom, their newly renovated hotel exudes a luxury and comfort that will make your event—large or small, eclectic or classic—an unforgettable experience. Visions of an outdoor wedding? Their charming gazebo is nestled in a beautifully landscaped courtyard, perfect for creating a retreat from the everyday
Other Notable Mass. Reception Locations
If you would like to recommend a wedding site for this website, please email us. f you need entertainment for any of these locations, you can call DJ Chris Kellogg. His number is 413-206-9497, or you can send an email.
At Chris Kellogg.com you’ll find the best DJ entertainment as well as the best wedding photographers in Western MA and Northern CT. From a hometown barnyard wedding to elegant wedding sites like The Log Cabin and The Delaney House. You’ll find a Massachusetts Wedding DJs who play the top hits to the oldest oldies in music. You’ll also find great suggestions on Massachusetts wedding bands. ChrisKellogg.com can be your one-stop-shop for wedding planning in Western MA and Northern CT. We can recommend various wedding vendors and great wedding planning ideas from wedding shower ideas to Jack and Jill party fundraising ideas. Some of our top searches include: Western Massachusetts wedding DJ, Massachusetts wedding photographers, Western Massachusetts wedding sites and reception locations. We can also help recommend wedding dresses, florists and wedding cake bakers. If you need any help in planning your wedding in Massachusetts, or choosing your Massachusetts wedding reception location, you can call Chris Kellogg at 413-206-9497.